$12.99 - $4.99
A “must have” kitchen aid for any serious cook is a food thermometer
. No more guessing when the meat is cooked to perfection and ready to serve. The number 1 priority in any kitchen is to ensure that meat, poultry, seafood, and other cooked foods reach a safe minimum internal temperature. You cannot tell whether food is safely cooked just by looking at it. Using a food thermometer allows testing of the internal food temperature to ensure food safety, whilst not over cooking.You can use it for checking baby’s bottle temperature, boiling water and soups.
How to Use
• Insert the food safe, CE certified stainless steel probe into the thickest part of the meat (do not touch the bone or fat) and press the ON/OFF button.
• Wait a few seconds to get an accurate reading. There is a choice of F or C temperature reading.
• Bonus of pressing the HOLD button which will memorize the last test you did.
• If not turned off manually, the thermometer will automatically turn off after 10 minutes, saving battery life.
• Do not cook with meat in the oven, Weber, or BBQ with lid on as plastic will melt.
• Thermometer is supplied ready to use, with a 1.5V (LR44) battery.
• To clean the thermometer, wipe probe with sudsy water and dry. Do not totally immerse the thermometer in water.
We are very confident in our product and offer a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee if dissatisfied.
For a great cooking thermometer, click on the ADD TO CART button on the top right hand corner to get your My Gourmet Canteen Food Thermometer NOW!
Made of superior quality 304 stainless steel long probe, perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
Wide Temperature Range of -50C (-58F) to 300C (572 F).
Supplied with 1.5 volt Battery (LR44), for immediate and instant cooking use.
Digital instant read thermometer with huge LCD display showing accurate results in seconds.