How to charge the new laptop battery ? How long should a new laptop battery be charged ?
1. In generally, the new laptop battery are not full charged, so we must charge the new battery before we use it (please reference the device charge manual) , start using the new battery or the batteries stop using for some time, the battery needs to be three to four charge-discharge cycles in order to achieve the maximum efficiency.
2. Sometimes, when we first charge the battery, the new battery charging time is about 10-15 minutes later, the device indicator indicates the battery is fully charged, in which case the “rechargeable battery” is normal, just remove the battery from the device and then recharge the new battery.
3. The most important point is that every month full charge and discharge the battery. The easiest way to discharge the laptop battery is to open the device use the battery, until battery’s power is ran out and then charge the battery according to the devices manual.
4. If you are more than a month without using the battery, it is recommended that you remove the battery from the device, placed it in a dry and cool place. When charge and discharge the battery, the battery temperature will rise, which it is a normal phenomenon. Fully charged battery, if placed in a period of time, the battery will naturally discharge, so when the battery storage for some time and then use still need to be charged.
Is there anything wrong when the new battery can not be charged ?
1. In generally not, when the device first charge the new battery, due to the voltage and current instability may result when the battery charge to half (sometimes more, sometimes less), the equipment will stop charging the battery, if this happens. Do not worry, simply remove the battery from the device, re-charge again. when first charge the battery may require several iterative process. Please be assured that this is normal.
2. How long should the new battery charged can fully activate the battery ?
3. We recommend you that the new laptop battery first charge time should not less than 12 hours, the new digital battery first charge time is not less than 5 hours.
4. When you are charging the laptop battery and turn off the laptop, do not unplug the power.
5. The new battery should be full charged and discharged, you should avoid using the battery when it was not full charged or charging the battery when it was not full discharged, so as not to affect the battery’s life.
6. Avoid human impacts, demolition, falls, heat or short-circuit.
7. Use the dedicated device to charge the battery.
8. Avoid using the battery in an over-heart or over-cold environment.